Blogs by Category

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Things I am grateful for

Things (gifts from God) that I am grateful for:

1. I am thankful for my wonderful husband.
2. I am thankful for my terrific children.
3. JL is healing well after his surgery and the surgery went very well. No complications. And he doesn't seem to be in much pain. Thank you God for keeping my boy safe in your hands. 
4. I am thankful that God has been watching over us through this storm - the sump pump is still working and so far we have not had water in our basement. Several of our neighbors are experiencing flooding and we pray this does not happen to us. 
5. I am thankful that my MIL and step-FIL came to visit. They brought JL gifts of love --- he loved the attention and thoughtfulness. I am additionally thankful they made it home okay. 
6. I am thankful for our house.
7. I am thankful for my husband's job and the health insurance the company provides. 
8. I am thankful for the old time movies that have values and are really very funny. 
9. I am thankful for on-line friends that have provide me with so much insight. 
10. I am thankful for our trip to Florida. What fun we had!! (I hope to find time to share some pictures of that trip.) 

Have a wonderful evening. Stay dry. 

No comments: