Blogs by Category

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tired

I have been working so much lately at three different jobs and I am so tired. If I make it through this week, I will be very happy. Next week is much better and calmer. I am looking forward to an entire day at home -- nowhere to go sounds sooooo nice. 

On the positive side, the kids have been doing really well with this schedule. They have been getting their homework done while I am gone. That part has been going amazingly well. Jt has been working on improving his writing. That is our focus for this coming year. He has gotten much better with his attitude toward writing which I am grateful for that change. He simply has to learn to write better and kicking up a fuss won't get him out of it. 

So that is where we are at right now. Busy, busy, busy. And soon hockey starts and we will be really busy. I think I need a vacation. 

No comments: