Blogs by Category

Friday, September 12, 2008

Virtual Co-op update

I am relieved that things went really well. One of the forms uploaded but the other one didn't. I was aware this might happen and did have a back up plan. I just hand drew the chart on to the white board. It seemed that at least two of the moms really liked the Jeopardy game that I played. It was a great way for the kids to recall what they learned but in a non-threatening way, fun way. All the kids got a chance to speak because we rotated through the names. They also got to work in a team so that none of the kids had to feel put on the spot. My son said it was the best. So at least I had his vote. I was nervous about teaching and had him pray with me prior to co-op. He thought it was silly and that I would do fine. Still, inviting God in is never wrong. And I am happy I remembered to pray first. Sometimes I get so focused on what I am doing and teaching I forget the most important thing - to thank God and to ask for Him to be present during all we say and do. I think it makes all the difference. 

No comments: