Blogs by Category

Friday, September 12, 2008

Thrilled

I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with Sarah Palin. Wow - what an exciting candidate. I love the comment she made about the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull. The hockey mom wears lipstick. So true. 

She is just inspiring and really has breathed new life into McCain's campaign. Honestly, I can say that McCain was truly wise to pick her and picking her tells me alot about him. On the other hand, Obama who is running on a campaign of reform, picked the old, white establishment as his running mate. Where is the change in that??? Wake up America!!! McCain is the one that embodies change - when have we had a woman VP?! How exciting is that!!! Plus it shows something about Obama. He obviously missed the political lesson that the VP choice should do no harm. Biden is a serious mistake on the part of Obama but one I am glad he made. 

No comments: