Blogs by Category

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tunneled in

Here's a good one for you. I came home and found pieces of cardboard on the counter. They were small, scrap like pieces. Hmmmmm - what is this? Where did it come from? (I asked.)

My husband pipes up and says - 'ya, about that. I tunneled in.'

What? You tunneled in where?

We wanted burgers and it is too hard to get them out of the top of the box. So I tunneled in. I opened the freezer and saw --- it honestly looks like a mouse chewed through the box to the goodies inside.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

hahaha.. that's hilarious!

Melissa said...

Lol! Guys...

Debbie said...

It is just such a man thing to do - isn't it!

It certainly made me laugh! :)

tabrandt said...

Hmmm... I think I am being picked on for my efficient navigation of the freezer.

Our Blessed Journey said...

oh goodness, this is hilarious!