Blogs by Category

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TOG Year 4 digital

Yes you guessed it - more problems.

I just bought unit 3 and went to use the loom - and the file is corrupt so that it won't pull up.

I do not like to slam a vendor but in all honesty I have to warn anyone looking at getting TOG digital - run for your life!!!

It has been nothing but a problem. Now I get to hang on the phone tomorrow to try and get this fixed. What a waste of my time! But that is all that TOG digital is - a waste of time and money!

Buyer beware - is all I can say!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Definitely not what I wanted to hear. I'm also less than thrilled that they won't be offering the redesigned print version that I've come to love and wish I could get for years 3 and 4....

Debbie said...

I talked to them today and found out that it is because their product doesn't work well with Safari. Yippie as that is what I use most. It works better with Firefox but they have never said that before. So who knew! But when you use Firefox it doesn't open into Adobe - and therefore doesn't block and copy well for the stuff on the Loom. We found a work around but didn't actually get it to work the way it should.