Blogs by Category

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hand Vacuum for pet hair

We have a dog - a wonderful beautiful Siberia Husky - tan in color with some black. We also have a darker green couch and love seat. The cream color hair shows up so well. When the dog is in full shed as he is now - my couches just get covered in hair -- it is so bad that people don't really want to sit on them. And yes I know - we could try to get the dog to not be on the couches but my animals are part of the family. I love when they cuddle up next to me. I love the dog and cat far more than I care about furniture. 

Still there are times when I like to clean up the furniture and make it presentable. We have really struggled for years with various different vacuum cleaners. They really do the floors well but have an inability to get the dog hair off the furniture. Plus they always seem cumbersome and difficult to use on furniture. My husband (when I was complaining that the new vacuum we just bought being the absolute worst at getting the dog hair off) suggested getting one of these ---


SHARK Shark Handheld Bagless Vacuum - 800 Watt - Hepa Filter - V15Z-FS


All I can say is WOW! Love it! I am totally sold. It was not expensive at all. We got it Walmart. And WOW - it works wonderfully. It is easy to use and more importantly it actually gets the hair up. I am sooooooo impressed. Why didn't anyone tell me about these before! So I am blogging about it. If you have issues with pet hair on your furniture --- I highly recommend one of these bad boys - a Shark Hand Vacuum Model #V15Z. Works amazingly well. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you for this recommendation! Our Lizzie leaves her hair all over our furniture too, and I have trouble keeping it cleaned up.