Blogs by Category

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Art Museum - Calatrava

My husband loves photography. One of his favorite buildings in our city that he enjoys taking pictures of is the Calatrava. He has several Calatrava pictures on his blog --- so naturally I have to have one also.

While I like building pictures, I usually like to have people (especially our kids) in the pictures. Here are our two youngest.

This is the Calatrava from one view.
Here is the same view but focusing in on the entrance to the museum.

This is the view from the opposite side of the building - standing on lakefront side.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's sure an unique looking building!

Debbie said...

Isn't it fabulous!!

My husband works right near the building and often takes his lunch walking on the boardwalk there. He loves to take his camera and take pictures of the Calatrava. I was teasing him about the number of Calatrava pictures he takes and posts on his blog. He posted on his blog that he was not going to take anymore Calatrava pictures for awhile -- then I took some since the kids and I were down there. Within a day or two he came home with camera in hand - to show me HIS new Calatrava pictures. Apparently I had a few views or angles he hadn't ever done - believe it or not he had to get the same angle I did -- only better.

I thought it was just so funny!!