Blogs by Category

Sunday, August 16, 2009

digital TOG woes

Well, I am to the point that all I can do is share my woes about the new digital TOG product. (Certainly it is not like the company will do anything about how horrible the product is - but hopefully I can spare some of you from this grief!) I have to use it as we are in a virtual co-op and they are utilizing the redesign version. We love the virtual co-op. That is working fabulous for the boys. Redesign is fine although I like many of the books in the Classic version better. Digital is terrible.

Here is my latest woe --- when you go to print it is set up in such a manner that the last lines on the page - every page are cut off. It simply won't print the last lines. Nice huh!!

UPDATE:
My husband was able to help me change the settings on the printer to print smaller so all the information will show. Still I think that they are putting too much on a page that we have to shrink the print to very small to get it all to print.

No comments: