Blogs by Category

Friday, December 10, 2010

ornament exchange

I belong to an on-line homeschool group. It is really a fun group and I gain alot of insight from them. Every Christmas, there is an ornament exchange for those that want to participate. My kids and I get a kick out of figuring out on a map where the ornament I am sending off is heading. And they just love it when the package arrives in the mail. I think they enjoy it as much as I do.

My ornament arrived recently and it is gorgeous! It is from Katrina - thank you Katrina. We love it. Below is a picture of the ornament.

3 comments:

Mari said...

Wow that is a very nice one inded! I have recieved 2 so far! i will be sending ours out tomorrow! i hope our recievers like ours! it is so much fun. will be doing it again next year.

Debbie said...

We really have enjoyed it too! It is always fun to look on a map to see where the ornament we are sending is heading.That is really fun for the kids! Plus we had a neat thing with sending out our ornament this year - but I don't want to say until after I know it has been received -as it would give away the secret! But it is kind of fun!

Cynthia said...

It's a wonderful exchange which I look forward to each year :)