Blogs by Category

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks


I just love books by Nicholas Sparks. I really like his writing style. His characters are very real. I just think he is a fantastic writer. This latest book of his --- another winner. I finished it in two days - just couldn't put it down. There are parts that you expect but also a certain twist at the end that is totally unexpected.

Katie comes to Southport, North Carolina. She has a secret and is trying to start over. She meets Alex. Alex seems to see into her sole, understands her and loves her. It is a great story about overcoming the past and moving forward to a new life. Really a wonderful book.

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Years! Here’s to a fabulous new year!