Blogs by Category

Friday, October 15, 2010

All Ready Gone

Why your kids will quit church and what you can do to stop it
by Ken Ham and Britt Beemer

This book really spoke to me and I got so much out of this book. I hope you will pick it up to read. Britt Beemer did the research and formulated the statistics. The premise of the book is that in our churches, in our Sunday School programs and church youth groups, we are not standing firm on the book of Genesis. Once we slide on Genesis, then it becomes a slippery slope that allows for sliding and changing all of God's word.

He has lots of frightening statistics that point to us being a generation away from having empty churches. I wish I had the book here to share some of the statistics and I don't want to try to quote them from memory. I found the book so good that I have already passed it on to a friend.

No comments: