Blogs by Category

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dairy Free pizza

Doesn't it look good?!

This is so easy. I don't make it all from scratch - so it is rather quick.

Grease a cookie sheet.
I use Pillsbury Pizza Crust - spread it on the cookie sheet.
Cook at 400 for 5 minutes
Take it out and spread on pizza sauce - I use Dei Fratelli Pizza Sauce - it is all natural - but not organic
Top with vegan cheddar cheese (no dairy - got at the local health food store)
Add pepperoni - I used turkey pepperoni

Cook for another 8 to 10 minutes.
Bring it out and eat.
My son loves it!

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oooh, that does look good! Yum! :)

Debbie said...

It really did turn out well. The most important thing was that it was pizza that looked like the pizza I made for the other kids that can have dairy.

My youngest has always been allergic to dairy and so he really does roll with it fairly well. But he really likes it when Mom can find a way to make some of the 'favorite foods' of the other kids - dairy free so that he too can be like them and eat what they are eating. Over the years I have gotten fairly good at being able to find good substitutes for things.