Blogs by Category

Saturday, November 13, 2010

a gift from my husband

What a wonderful day.

I was suppose to take my son to hockey late this afternoon. My husband made it home from my older son's hockey game early - he actually had time to fix the leaky faucet in the kitchen. And then volunteered to take both kids to their evening games. I love to see them play but sometimes it is a treat have some Mommy time. And that is the gift my husband gave me this afternoon and evening. Roughly 6 hours of Mommy alone time! I read a whole book. Did some laundry and just had time to myself. It was fabulous! Thank you, my dearest hubby!

3 comments:

Collette said...

That is a most wonderful gift... And it is always so much better when it is unexpected. Glad to know you enjoyed your day. I on the other hand cleaned the garage... So we can park atleast 1 vehicle in the garage.

Our Blessed Journey said...

OHHHHHHH, that IS NICE!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Suh-weet! :)