Blogs by Category

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blogging for books

I blog for books and love doing it. This is the latest book that just arrived. I really enjoy reading about the Amish. What is so exciting about this one is that it is an advanced copy! I have never gotten an advanced copy before - it can't even be bought in the store until March 15th. How cool is that!!! I am halfway through it already and really enjoy the book. There are some really great recipes in the book! I will do a full book review soon - so stay tuned!


2 comments:

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

I just got an ARC for another book from Waterbrook/Multnomah and I was totally excited, too! hehe Must be a sign of a book lover to get excited about reading a book before it's available in bookstores. ;0)

Debbie said...

I love it! Isn't it totally cool to have a book prior to it hitting the bookstores. It kind of feels cool to be in the know prior to others - kind of like being part of a "special" crowd - the book lovers crowd! Loving it!