Blogs by Category

Sunday, March 20, 2011

So much to say........

Cute free ice hockey clipart of Snoopy in hockey gear.

Hockey season is coming to an end and while we love the sport - it is sooooo nice to have time back. Hockey is quite a time consuming sport and more so for our family as we have 3 boys in the sport. Our middle son did make an elite team where 65 kids from this region tried out and he was one of 15 to make the team. They have practices this week and a tournament this weekend. And then (breathe a sigh of relief!) we are done for awhile!

And I will be back to blogging more frequently! I have been composing blog entries in my mind - just not had time to get them on the blog! My kids always laugh at me when this happens - I don't blog for a while and then whammo - many, many updates! So hang on ....... here they come!

No comments: