Blogs by Category

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A sign........


That yes I am getting older ------- I have had to get glasses for driving ------ for distance. I would like to say they make me seem like...........

Owl, Books and an Apple Depicting Learning and Education clipart --------- a wise owl

Sadly, I think reality is they are more of a sign of getting older. They aren't quite grandma glasses as those are the ones you need to magnify the print. And those must be perched on the end of the nose to really get the full grandma affect. Mine, I feel, are more stylish than that! I can't wait until I need them for distance and for reading. (Bifocals! - Yuk!) Or better yet I can have two pairs and perch the one I am not actually using at the time on the top of my head - for safe storage. That would look very hip, wouldn't it!

No comments: