Blogs by Category

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And the child was thinking WHAT??

.......... when he wiped the toothpaste all over the edge of the tub????


Just WHAT exactly was rumbling around in the peanut size brain when he thought 'now here's a good spot to wipe the excess'. 

I mean really --- if I had excess something on my hands I would think - hmmmmm toilet paper. I will wipe the goop off on toilet paper and then throw it out. 

OR if I was feeling rather somewhat gross I might wipe it off on a TOWEL - of course being the MOM I would throw the towel down to be washed. The child of course would think this was still a usable towel and would leave it hanging on the towel rack. A slight difference of standard on defining 'dirty towel'. 

But child in question instead looked around the bathroom and finding NO OTHER APPROPRIATE place to wipe excess toothpaste --- thought to himself - hmmmm - side of tub. NOW THAT's the place for me. 

This way when mom gets in to take a bath later tonight she can put her hand in the wonderful goop ---- and have the fun of discovery - what is it - why is it on my hand? Where is it coming from? How MUCH is there? 

Really these are so much fun especially when sitting in a tub. I mean what else do I have to do?? Was I thinking to relax - no seriously not - I wanted to have discovery fun?! Who doesn't want that to happen in the tub. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

He was just trying to save you extra work by not having to wash another towel when the tub would get cleaned via water by the next shower/bath...

I know this to be a true answer because this is how a very similar incident was explained to me a while back at my home.

Debbie said...

Well, it is good to know that it is not just my kids that do this. As I was sitting in the tub with a handful of toothpaste, I was quite convinced that only my little delinquents would pull such a stunt. :)

That is too funny. :)

Kids and the things they come up with - isn't it a hoot!!