Blogs by Category

Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy Hockey weekend

It was a busy weekend of hockey. All three boys play and it keeps us running. The boys just love it and it is very good phy ed. One of my sons had a game against his old team. It was nice to see many of the parents. I miss many of them but am so glad J is at his new club. The old club is heading toward being a rec. league and my kids really want competitive hockey. They are in a much better place. The new team beat the old team 7 to 0. I feel badly for them but am so glad we got two of our kids out of there. We just have the little one left there and he is already talking about wanting to switch to WC (the new club). I am sure it won't be long. 

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's one sport we've never had any kids involved in "yet."

Unknown said...

Love your blog.... Thoroughly enjoyed it. Intrigued by some of the books, will check them out.