Blogs by Category

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hockey, hockey and more (you guessed it) hockey

Hockey camps have begun. All three boys are in hockey camp all week. That means Mom and Dad get to drive them back and forth. It is a crazy week and I couldn't handle it well if it weren't for my husband helping out so much. I thank God for a husband who is willing to pitch in and help. He does the early drop off. Once they are on the ice, I am not needed until pick up time. So one child stays with me (okay - honestly we both get to sleep in). I then take him for his practice and pick up the other two. Hubby then leaves work and picks up the last child. It is alot of shagging around but the camps are very good. Good exercise. Great coaches. Lots of fun. Kids are really enjoying them. My youngest came off the ice today and asked if he gets to do this next year. He also wanted to know if he would have the same coach. I guess he really thinks he is great!! That is pretty awesome.

No comments: