Blogs by Category

Monday, July 13, 2009

More frustrations with TOG

I emailed them back on July 9th to ask to have the pages numbers for the R level literature readings in Poetics and Frameworks for both year 3 and year 4 redesign. I was pretty firm in letting them know I did not want to upgrade my curriculum but just wanted to utilize the curriculum I had and in order to do that I needed to have the page numbers of the assignments. I never did find this information for year 3 redesign and just never did do Poetics and Frameworks last year. Since this year we are in a co-op, I will need to have my son do all the assigned readings as they will be discussed and therefore we need to know what those actual assignments are.

Guess what, I haven't heard from them so far. No response so far. Not very good customer service to have such a long delay in answering a customer's concerns / questions.

I can't tell you how frustrating I find that company to be. I wonder just how long I will have to wait for an answer. I also wonder if I was looking to upgrade if I would get faster service!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

((Sorry))!

Debbie said...

Well, I finally heard from them. I am still so very frustrated with them.