Blogs by Category

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Painting project has begun

We went and picked out a border and paint for the younger boys' room this morning.

Now the painting project has begun!!!
What a way to spend the holiday weekend (snort).

Here JL is taping the windows.
Here JL is taping the windows and our youngest is looking on - he thinks he is helping! He desperately wants to paint. My husband doesn't think it is a good idea to have him helping paint when the room is carpeted. (Ya think?! I am picturing blue paint on beige carpet.)
Below is my hubby painting. He hates his picture taken so I am sure this picture will get 'removed' shortly --- he has all my passwords. So honey if you feel the need - go ahead and remove the picture - but I think it is a wonderful picture - you look very handsome! Plus I love a man in action!

Thank you for doing the work! The kids and I appreciate it. I honestly have to confess that I don't think this room has been painted since we moved in to the house about 11 years ago. Sad but true --- and it shows. The walls are just very beat up looking. Soon to be rectified though. Yah!

No comments: