Blogs by Category

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Releases

Still no releases from our local hockey organization. We have been 'promised' that they would happen as soon as the new President took over on July 1st. It is now almost August and apparently there is a disagreement on the part of board members as to whether or not any releases should be signed at all.

I am beyond ticked. This political stuff is one of the many reasons we no longer want our kids at this hockey organization. It is all about the power plays the board can make and how they can control you. It is not about the kids and that is what any good youth sports organization should be about.

2 comments:

Robin Merrill said...

Thank you thank you thank you for your homeschooling input. It will be extremely helpful for my article! (I can't wait to homeschool my own children!)
Many blessings to you. Thanks for lending me your time and thoughts!

Debbie said...

You are very welcome. I am so glad it was helpful. Best wishes with the article.