Blogs by Category

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mighty to Save

My oldest son and I are in an adult bible study at church. It is really going well. We are doing this because we are transitioning him. Our church - while wonderful in many other aspects - lacks in our high school ministry. Therefore, I am trying to find other ways to keep him connected. I think he really likes being considered old enough to participate and really likes being in with the adults.

Anyway, the Pastor felt this song really spoke to our bible topic for that day. He brought it in on CD and had copies of the words so we could all sing along. It was a very inspirational way to start our study. I found the song on youtube and thought I would share it. It is really wonderful.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

That's a favorite song here as well. We do it at church quite often.