Blogs by Category

Thursday, April 15, 2010

And there is more

Golgotha Hill Crosses


Many of you may know - I work part time at our church for our confirmation program.

And in the midst of all the family drama, I have been planning the 8th grade confirmation retreat that is all day this Saturday. We have 140 kids plus about 20 adults for the all day retreat which includes feeding them for lunch. The parents come back to join us late afternoon - as the students will be sharing their mission statements and testimonies. Then they will stay for dinner. We have 460 people expected for dinner.

And I am in charge of this event and making sure it all goes smoothly. I pray it all goes well.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

How exciting! I LOVE planning big events like that.

Debbie said...

Normally I love it too! There is just so much going on with our family right now that I feel distracted and that I am not doing my normal good job. Everyone said it went well but I think I was more worried just because of the distracted feeling.