Blogs by Category

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Science

My younger two and I are so excited ---- the new Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology book is FINALLY out (well almost - it is due to be shipped on or about 4/23) We have been waiting a whole year for this book. It was suppose to be out last November but got delayed due to a redesign by the publisher.
Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology

I will let you know how we like it once it arrives. I broke down this year and actually also bought the notebook journal to go with the curriculum. Whooo hooo!!! Eagerly awaiting its arrival.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I saw that it was out and I was excited too! I'm not sure if I want to use that one for next year or wait till Will's a little older (although he'll be in 6th grade next year). Let me know what you think about it!

Cynthia362 said...

We will be using this book in our co-op next year! I'm looking forward to it.

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

I'll be checking back to see what you think. We've used Flying Creatures and Astronomy so far.

You're the lucky winner of the book giveaway on my blog for This Little Prayer of Mine. Please contact me with your mailing address and I'll get that out to you! Thanks!

livinghope at twcny dot rr dot com