Blogs by Category

Sunday, April 18, 2010

getting ready

I have cleaned the house. Paid bills. Did the laundry. Changed sheets. Picked up the house so there were no tripping hazards in the way. Did the grocery shopping and made food. I think we are ready for my husband to have his surgery. Ready for him to be immobile for a long time (if that is possible).

I know I mentioned that my husband likes to be on the go. He really does but along with that need for him --- it really satisfied a need in me. I like more time at home to get things in order --- he will take the kids and run errands -- and I will stay here to clean or do laundry or do bills. It will be a big change for us - having me to have to do all the errands/running and him staying home. I hope we adjust with grace.

No comments: