Blogs by Category

Monday, June 21, 2010

Eeyore has left the house

Since Tom has been back to work - Eeyore has left!

You all know Eeyore - the whoa is me. I lost my tail. My glass is half empty instead of half full - Eeyore. Ho humm. Life is so sad and there is a cloud hanging over my head - Eeyore.

For the few weeks prior to going back to work - my husband was Eeyore. Now that he is back working, even though it is only part time, Eeyore is gone. Thank God. It is hard to live with Eeyore in your living room. While he isn't Tigger yet, he also isn't Eeyore anymore!

1 comment:

tabrandt said...

nobody comments on this post because they know it is not true. For the most part I am an upbeat fun loving guy. I get grumpy now and then but no different then any other guy who is confined to sit in a chair as many hours a day as I currently do....

But I am currently growing bone so fast I will be walking MONTHS ahead of schedule. Even the doctor will be amazed at the amount of bone I will have grown in the short amount of time... an amount that can only be grown with a great positive attitude.