Blogs by Category

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spring cleaning - yes it is time!

With two kids gone I actually had some time to do some of the more heavy duty cleaning. I am embarrassed to admit this was under the stove. Well, it is not there any longer. I cleaned all the burners on the stove, washed the entire stove down and cleaned under it. Yuk!

I am feeling like I accomplished quite a bit today - as I also got to move out the nightstands in our room and vacuum under them. I vacuumed under the bed and cleaned out all the items my husband has stored there - of all places.

I also (while the kids are gone) pulled off all the sheets and bedding - washed and put back on.

Washed the kitchen floor, cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed the whole house. I threatened to rearrange the furniture in the living room - my husband looked at me in horror! "No, no! Don't touch my chair!" Isn't he funny! So I did NOT move his chair!

1 comment:

Candice said...

You are one brave lady to post that pic! I'm sure I wouldn't want to show you what's under my stove! :) My hubby once was really put out with me because I rearranged the living room while he was at work. I guess there's something to be said for comfortable familiarity!