Blogs by Category

Monday, June 21, 2010

Special times

My oldest has left to go camping with my parents for 10 days. He is thrilled to be off having fun for awhile. He took his bike and called yesterday to say he was having a great time biking around the campsite. We miss him but I am so thankful my parents took him. He has been such a help with Tom but now he needs to have some time to himself, some time for fun and relaxation. He took lots of books. Plus he is excited my parents plan to visit Mall of America while they are so close - he can't wait to go see it. Isn't that a hoot! A guy who can't wait to go shopping and walk around all the stores. Too funny!

4 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Awww! that is great! I bet he has a great time! Too funny that he is excited about Mall of America!

tabrandt said...

He is a kid that really gets excited about things you would just never expect he would get excited about. Things like lighted globes, office supplies, homemade soup... and yes, Mall of America.

Karies place said...

Hee hee well I hope he enjoys it. Sometimes we all just need time to ourselves.

Cynthia said...

How great that he can have some grandparent time!