Blogs by Category

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Benefit


Okay - one of the benefits of me working the ball games is that when I work a beer stand - I make tips too! Pretty cool! Since the kids have been helping out ALOT with Dad - I decided that most of my tips would go to them. I asked what they wanted and it was an iTunes gift card.

So tonight when I was grocery shopping, I got them a $50 iTunes gift card. They are very excited. Hubby dear is planning on using it also. Everyone is THRILLED! It was money that wasn't expected or planned for and with all that has been going on - it seemed they all needed something special.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

itunes cards are the gift of choice for our kids as well. TIP: Around Christmas time, Targe has a "sale" on them... something like buy 3 get one free I bought SEVERAL so I'd have them on hand for birthday presents throughout the year as well... LOVE the get one FREE part! I wouldn't do that with any other type of gift card, but an itunes one will always be used up eventually.

Debbie said...

We get our gas at Speedway and they do speedy rewards --- after you buy so much gas it = so many point and you can easily earn iTunes gift cards. So we actually haven't bought them too often. But I will keep the Target thing in mind --- as we have gotten them to give as gifts for our nephews. So that is good to know. Thank you for sharing.