Blogs by Category

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I feel spoiled! It is wonderful

I had to work at the ball game tonight and when I came home --- the house was NOT a disaster!

The two children that are home (one went camping for the weekend) --- vacuumed, picked up the clutter and did the dishes. I was so impressed and thankful. It just makes my head spin to come home after working to have to pick up after everyone.

It was simply a wonderful homecoming.

Plus my oldest had a candle lit in the bathroom, towels out for me and a cup of my favorite tea --- all ready - so that I could just take my shower and relax. I feel simply spoiled. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well, how wonderful! You deserve a little spoiling! Doesn't it just make you feel so special when the kids occassionally do nice things like that for you?