Blogs by Category

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Teachable moment???? Ya think?

I am STILL up doing my Powerpoint as I am teaching history for our virtual co-op tomorrow ---- life has been waaaaaay too busy for me to be prepared too far ahead.

My son - who has found me difficult to live with because I am a do it now rather than later person - a don't put off until tomorrow what can be done today person

And he is much more of the wait until it is on fire to deal with it kind of person -

He is finding it TOTALLY hilarious that HE is done with HIS work and I am NOT done with MINE!

Yep there you have it race fans --- even Moms can get behind on some things.

2 comments:

Julie said...

"even Moms can get behind on some things."

LOL!

Debbie said...

I had it done in time but I was up late that night. I really don't like leaving things until the last minute but lately with all the things on my plate - my plate is just too full to be proactive. I am just happy if I don't miss a deadline.